Epsilon Systems provides nuclear and industrial facility operational services to a range of DOE and NNSA customers.
Our personnel have qualifications and experience at multiple DOE sites including the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA), Idaho National Laboratory, Argonne National Laboratory, Nevada Site Office, Idaho Operations Office, Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Sandia National Laboratory, National Security Technologies, Hanford Waste Treatment Plant and Savannah River Site.
- Technical Qualification Program (TQP) support
- Custom software development
- SharePoint implementation and configuration
- Safety/authorization basis
- Regulatory compliance, counseling and assistance
- Conduct of operations/maintenance
- Training program development, implementation, assessment and management
- Maintenance management and implementation
- Industrial performance assurance
- Configuration management
- Quality assurance (NQA-1 support)
- EHSdesk: Environment, Health and Safety Software
Technical Qualification Program (TQP) support
The Technical Qualification Program (TQP) was designed to identify and document the functional competencies that individual employees must possess to ensure that DOE defense nuclear facilities and programs are operated in accordance with applicable safety, health, and environmental requirements.
- Contractor assurance/DOE oversight
- Conduct of operations and operational awareness
- Programmatic documentation development
- Operations program startup configuration management safety and health programs
- Performance improvement
Maintenance Management and Implementation
- Conduct of maintenance
- Maintenance program optimization
- Work planning and control
- System design
- Facility configuration
- Asset management
- Integrated logistics support
Regulatory Counseling and Assistance
Epsilon Systems has a unique capability in regulatory counseling and assistance—this area being led by the former counsel to the Department of Energy’s Office of Enforcement.
We bring an array of expertise in the area of regulatory law as well as to the increasing array of regulations.
Our capabilities are further supported by other regulatory and Price–Anderson Amendments Act subject matter experts from both federal, i.e., Department of Energy (DOE), and contractor organizations supporting the DOE operations.
Safety (Authorization) Basis
- Concept of Operations (CONOPS)
- Preparation, review, and approval of safety basis documents
- Development of company- and facility-specific safety basis plans and procedures
- Evaluation of safety basis
- Safety basis training
- Unreviewed safety questions
Training, Management, Implementation, and Assessment
- Instructional design and development
- Technical training design, development, delivery and evaluation
- Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) program expertise
- Performance management and measurement expertise
- DOE National Training Center (NTC) safety management program instructional subject matter experts