Mission Readiness Group (MRG)
The Mission Readiness Group maintains, repairs, and modernizes submarines, surface ships, aircraft carriers, and service craft for the U.S. Navy, Military Sealift Command, U.S. Coast Guard and commercial customers. They support Alteration Installation Team (AIT) installations in support of the Regional Maintenance Centers, Naval Warfare Centers, and Naval Information Warfare Systems Command.
The Mission Readiness Group operates from industrial facilities across the country, including:
- Eastern Operations (Portsmouth, VA)
- Western Operations (San Diego, CA)
- Pacific Operations (Pearl City, HI)
- Southeastern Operations (Jacksonville, FL)
- Electric Motor & Pump Repair Facility (San Diego, CA)
- Hyperbaric & Divers Life Support Systems Facility (Portsmouth, VA)
Advanced Products Business Unit
The Advanced Products (AP) Business Unit provides design, build to print, assembly and integration capabilities in support of various electric, electronic and mechanical systems that are used on submarines, surface ships, aircraft carriers, and service craft for the U.S. Navy, Foreign Military Sales and commercial customers. All of AP’s designs will meet form, fit, function replacement criteria and perform to meet the most rigorous of environments. AP can rapidly and efficiently bring your specific requirement from concept to realization. AP uses a quality management system that is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- Aviation ground support equipment
- Compact Aircraft Support Cart (CASC)
- Oxygen Servicing Cart
- Ruggedized Flat Panel Displays (RFPD) in sizes from 6.5” to 24”
- Rack mounted equipment
Mission Services Business Unit
The Mission Services Business Unit develops and integrates solutions that support mission success of critical systems such as secure communications, satellite systems, network operations, administrative services, and environmental management services.
Mission Services focuses on:
- Operational Readiness Services West
- Environmental Services
Technology Solutions Business Unit
The Technology Solutions Business Unit develops and integrates solutions that support East-Coast Operational Readiness Services and nuclear operations solutions. Training and learning solutions experts specialize in virtual, augmented, and mixed reality learning, virtual simulations, curriculum development, e-learning, custom training equipment, and instructor-led training.
Technology Solutions capabilities include:
- Operational Readiness Services East
- Enterprise Development Services
- Epsilon XR
- Nuclear Program Support
- EHSdesk Environmental, Health and Safety
Epsilon C5I Business Unit
Epsilon C5I, Inc. delivers high-quality products, software and systems engineering, and training with speed, agility, and innovation. Epsilon C5I develops products to support numerous signal intelligence and cryptologic programs.
Epsilon C5I key capabilities include:
- Analysis and production
- Research and development
- Sustainment and support
- Program and project management
- Cyber Security Engineering (CSE)