Epsilon Systems designs diverse products for both commercial and military applications. Our military products meet rigorous operational and reliability standards.
We have extensive design, assembly and testing capabilities of electrical, mechanical and electronic systems, including prototype design.
Examples of our product design and assembly capabilities:
- Ground Support Equipment for domestic and international aircraft
- Air Start Unit – Ground Operations (ASU-GO)
- Aircraft Oxygen Servicing Carts
- Rugged Flat Panel Displays (RFPD) for use in combat systems (land and subsurface)
- From 10.4” LED to 24” High-Definition Panoramic
- Wide Range of Qualifications (Noise, Shock, Vibration, EMI)
- ISO 9001-2015 Certified Quality Management System
- Rack Mounted Equipment
- Custom Training Equipment
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
ISO 9001:2015 Certification
The Advanced Products division of Epsilon Systems is ISO 9001:2015 certified for design, assembly and testing of electronic assemblies for military and commercial applications.
Advanced Products Group East ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
Advanced Products Group West ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
Not only does Steve and his crew pull out all stops for us on all the installs Epsilon Systems does, but Renee and the Portsmouth group never think twice to continually support our efforts every step of the way… my sincere gratitude to Epsilon Systems for their diligence and dedication to the ILARTS program.