Fleet Sustainment, Repair and Modernization Overview
Gain the synergistic benefits of our capabilities and facilities close to major U.S. Navy homeports.
Over 500 Epsilon Systems employees support the repair and modernization of submarines, surface ships and aircraft carriers. We have over 100,000 square feet of repair and modernization facilities in Portsmouth, VA, San Diego, Pearl Harbor, and Mayport, FL.
Fleet Sustainment Capabilities
Epsilon Systems offers a wide variety of support services for shipyard facilities. For almost any type of Navy vessel, we offer maintenance, repair, and modernization services.
From shipboard modernization using Alteration Installation Teams (AIT) to boat repair and refurbishment to shipboard electrical services, we can handle it.
“Great team work! It was nothing short of a Herculean effort to get this work done under the short time constraints. Thank you for your all your support and for your business at BAE Systems.”
Fleet Sustainment Representative Contract
Naval Surface Warfare Center Carderock Division, Philadelphia, Shipboard Alteration Services
Epsilon Systems is tasked with providing shipboard alteration services for maintaining the fleet operational and material readiness of Hull, Mechanical and Electrical (HM&E) Systems and Equipment on U.S. Naval vessels. Epsilon Systems provides services to accomplish alterations and modifications to equipment for all types of DOD ships (including, but not limited to: aircraft carriers, surface ships, watercrafts, cutters and submarines and land-based test sites) in locations both INCONUS and OUTCONUS. Epsilon Systems provides the following specific support:
- Verify, validate, and proof-in various alterations, assessing schedule, performance, and adequacy of procedures, government supplied data and equipment, and installation equipment.
- Review technical documentation and installation instructions used for alterations of HM&E and Electronic Systems. Provide resolutions to discrepancies and forward recommendations to NSWCCD.
- Ensure that work efforts are in compliance with work specifications.
- Attend progress meetings to report progress of HM&E and Electronic Systems work items and provide technical input as requested.
- Oversee HM&E and Electronic Systems removals, repairs, reinstallations, and tests.
- Provide assistance during equipment pretest, post-test and final alignment and adjustment of HM&E and Electronic Systems.
- Conduct final grooming and alignment HM&E and Electronic Systems. Simultaneously, provide Ship’s Force with On-The-Job Training (OJT) for systems being groomed.
“Epsilon’s adherence to contract requirements, specifications, and standards of performance remains above the industry average. … They maintain an excellent reputation on the waterfront in Norfolk, San Diego, Mayport and the Far East region. Over and over again, Epsilon is complimented on their work by Fleet personnel in all areas of performance.”