Epsilon Systems/KAB Laboratories combine to form a team of experienced engineers and intelligence professionals who actively partner with clients, understand their operational needs, and deliver superior products and services.
We provide Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, and Intelligence (C5I) products and services to government organizations and intelligence agencies, U.S. and foreign militaries, acquisition, and research and development centers.
Our clients include U.S. Navy (SPAWAR, NAVSEA, NAVAIR), U.S. Air Force, PEO Space Systems, Navy Satellite Operations Center, PEO SS Navy Narrowband Satellite Communications Program Office, Air Force GPS SE&I, and the Department of Homeland Security.
Information Technology Representative Contract
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific, Research Development Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) Network
Epsilon Systems and KAB Laboratories provide professional technical services to support the physical and logical infrastructure of the RDT&E Network for more than 130 R&D labs.
Technical and management services provided:
- Network Monitoring
- Perform management and configuration of enterprise network security infrastructure monitoring devices
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Perform vulnerability scans
- Perform penetration testing
- Software Tools Development
- Develop software tools to automate the functions of IT Management
- Virtualization Infrastructure Management
- Manage virtual infrastructure at San Diego and remote sites
10X growth in support in less than one year based on Epsilon’s skilled personnel performance allowing SSC Pacific to ensure security and viability of its RDT&E network.
“You’re a rock star, sir! Appreciate always how quickly you respond and develop solutions to problems.”