Electronic Rack Mounted Equipment Design, Assembly and Fabrication Overview
Any and all computer rack variants are well within our capabilities.
- Turnkey systems
- Populated/non-populated (components and wiring)
- Single and multiple rack systems
- MIL-STD testing
Rack Mounted Chassis Design
Recent designs include the Integrated Launch and Recovery Television Surveillance System (ILARTS) and the Improved Fresnel Lens Optical Landing Systems (IFLOLS) racks that will be installed on all new CVN 78 Class aircraft carriers and retrofitted on existing aircraft carriers.
Integrated Launch and Recovery Television Surveillance System (ILARTS)
Designed by Epsilon Systems engineers and assembled in our Chesapeake facilities, the Integrated Launch and Recovery Television Surveillance System (ILARTS) supports all aircraft carriers post CVN 78.
Fresnel Lens Optical Landing Systems (IFLOLS)
The Improved Fresnel Lens Optical Landing System service change kit IV is currently under production to support all aircraft carriers, including one FMS case.
Junction Box Assemblies Design and Fabrication
Design and fabrication includes power entrance panels, power distribution units, transformers, signal entrance panels, signal interface panels, RF entrance panels, patch panels and component types such as:
- Terminal boards, lugs, in-box wiring, etc.
- Circuit breakers, relays, etc.
- Electrical connectors, bulkheads, etc.
- Power supplies, transformers, etc.
- EMI / RFI filters
- Grounding and bonding component
Wire Harness Design, Assembly and Fabrication
Design, assembly and fabrication include power cables and wiring, signal/data cables and wiring, MIL-STD-1553 data bus, RF cables and wiring and connector types such as:
- MIL-circular (MIL-DTL-22992, MIL-DTL-26482, MIL-DTL-38999)
- N-type, C-type, BNC, SMA
- U-183, U-228, U-229, etc. six pin audio
- DB-type, HD-type, USB
- IT / telephonic (RJ45)
- Fiber optic ST, SC, FDDI, T-FOCA family